TS-CA100F Speed Limiter for Ethiopia
Vehicle speed limiter TS-CA100F is an intelligent terminal equipment which can realize precise speed limiting for vehicles. It is not only a speed limiter but also a Professional Multifunctional vehicle GPS Tracker.
The product adopts an ARM intelligent chip. Speed control precision is very high and the performance is reliable. It will not affect the big throttle start nor the power torque, stable and reliable. It only limits the maximum speed and the vehicle will not stall during speed limiting and ensure the throttle pedal free movement in the right speed range.
TS-CA100F reserves a wealth of interface and it can work together with a variety of external equipment with high compatibility and performance.
Dim. 117*92*31 (mm) Weight 280g Network GSM/GPRS/GPS Band 850/900/1800/1900MHz GPS chip U-blox GSM/GPRS Module SIM800C Bluetooth Module BT360I CPU STM32F105RBT6 Power IC TD1509-ADJ Anti-jamming Strengthened whole device Anti-jamming GPS sensitivity -159dBm GPS accuracy about 5 m Work Voltage DC 9V－36V Battery Rechargeable 3.7V / 1000mAh Li-ion battery (Customizable) Standby work current < 40mA Storage Temp. -40°C to +85°C Operation Temp. -20°C to +70°C Humidity 5%--95% non-condensing
① Power wire
② Executor wire
④ GPS Antenna
⑤ GSM Antenna
⑥ SIM Card Slot
⑦ Bluetooth printer ( Optional )
⑧ Bluetooth antenna
1. What mechanism will the device use to limit the speed of mechanical vehicles and the additional device it uses?
Our speed limiter is an electronic type. For the vehicles which are mechanical type, an extra relay can be used as an adapter at its cost.
2. What mechanism will the device use to limit the speed of electronic throttle vehicles and the additional device it uses?
Our speed limiter is an electronic type that works with electronic throttle vehicles without requiring additional accessories.
3. How to set the speed and check the speed?
The speed can be set via SMS commands. And there’re three ways to check the speed record: 1, you can print the speed record with Bluetooth printer; 2, you can download the speed record into any USB device and the format is .txt; 3, you can also check the speed record via an online platform.
4. What are the contents of the full kit shipped for both mechanical and electronic throttle vehicles?
Mechanical type: Speed limiter, cables, antennae, buzzer, relay(available at its cost), Bluetooth printer (available at its cost)
Electronic type: Speed limiter, cables, antennae, buzzer, Bluetooth printer (available at its cost)
5. How do you calibrate speed signal?
We have a special setting which will enable the device to calibrate speed signal automatically.
6. How can you calibrate the speed signal if the speedometer is not working?
It works out if anywhere you can find the pulse signal line of the vehicle.
7. Is the speed limiter developed fully following the standard of the Ethiopia government?
Yes, this speed limiter is developed fully according to the standard of the Ethiopia government. It soundly fulfills the requirements of a speed limiter for the Ethiopia market.
8. Can you help me to take an authorization letter of selling this product in Ethiopia?
Yes, if needed, we will offer full help to our clients to get the authorization letter while the cost related will be on account of our clients.
9. Is it easy to get a speed limiter installed into the car?
It’s only easy for a professional engineer who is familiar with car and car circuits. And we always recommend our clients to arrange professional engineers to carry out the installation.
10. What’s the lead time of sample order and bulk order?
Normally the sample order will be shipped out within two days after the payment cleared. And it will be online for tracking within two days after it’s shipped out. The shipping time of bulk order depends on your order quantity.
11. Are you a manufacturer or a reseller?
We’re the manufacturer who developed the speed limiter very earlier relatively after Ethiopia government claimed to implement a plan of speed limiter if we don’t say we’re the very first one.
12. Is your speed limiter approved by our government and made exactly according to the standard of Ethiopia?
Positively yes. Our speed limiter was researched and designed exactly according to the standard of the Ethiopia government. We're one of the earliest companies who developed speed limiter according to the standard of Ethiopia government if any other companies could be as early as us. Many of our clients have got approved licenses with our speed limiters from the Ethiopia government as we have been exporting our speed limiters to your country ever since we have the speed limiter developed.
13. What about the GPS tracker it's embedded with?
Our speed limiter TS-CA100F is integrated with a multi-functional vehicle GPS tracker with multiple inputs and outputs while it owns the support of many extra accessories like Fuel Level Sensor, Temperatures Sensor, Relay .etc.
14. The finding of Pulse Wire of vehicles takes too much time, therefore, is costly, does your company have a solution to this?
This issue has been mentioned by many clients. As to solve this issue, we have invented a device that will help our clients find Pulse Wire namely the speed line of the vehicles very conveniently and easily. It will be offered only together with bulk orders.
15. Do you have a platform for online tracking or monitoring?
Yes, we offer a platform for online tracking for our Speed limiter. And you can track your Speed Limiter anytime anywhere you want.
16. Can your Speed Limiter be upgraded and How?
Yes, our Speed Limiter for Ethiopia is upgradeable. And it’s very easy to get upgraded or updated whenever the speed limiter has any new features or if any possible bug fixings. Our Speed Limiter can be upgraded via OTA (Over The Air) which means it can be upgraded remotely in about 4 minutes via sending a simple SMS to the device.